TheHumanElement01TheHumanElement01

Main Audio Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Buffkun Buffkun

Pretty cool

2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish 2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish

Holy Shit!

Photo OP!

Psychopath responds:

WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP!

Phillip The Apple Phillip The Apple

I have no clue

what the fuck I just saw, but I was entertained. Thanks.

TheMikes responds:

Glad to entertain

MONEY-SHOT MONEY-SHOT

Dyslexic Platformer

Fuck it. I'm in. falling is just as amusing as jumping.

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

Crazyness

I just think to myself how much time it would take to get something like this going, and it makes me want to puke. Great job.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Technically it's fine, but the guitar is sorely lacking any real control. It shouldn't be called piano vs. guitar it should be called keyboard piano vs. keyboard guitar.

I normally wouldn't say anything, but I think this would have sounded better with a real guitar.

Shelter (Piano ver.) Shelter (Piano ver.)

Thank you. All I hear here most of the time is the same song over again that my 11 year old niece blasts in her headphones. This has a little Final Fantasy in there.

Zophar and MutantNebula - Sword Out Zophar and MutantNebula - Sword Out

I like this one. It reminds me of a background to one of those pixeljunk games on playstation.