TheHumanElement01TheHumanElement01

Main Audio Reviews Stats 7 Fans

Buffkun Buffkun

Pretty cool

2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish 2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish

Holy Shit!

Photo OP!

Psychopath responds:

WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP!

Phillip The Apple Phillip The Apple

I have no clue

what the fuck I just saw, but I was entertained. Thanks.

TheMikes responds:

Glad to entertain

Solar City Solar City

I like it

Let me know if you need music for your next run

The Composer The Composer

This is the world.

I guess you can't sugarcoat every fairytale. No worries...reality works too. If you ever need any piano music let me know.

6001-space oddity pt.1 6001-space oddity pt.1

A golden turd

A turd for the sake of turdness suits the point. It's okay, If assholes drag you to the top of the mountain..you're still just the king of assholes anyways. I swaped out my profile a few times becuase I guess something I said bled on someone's tampon and they kept voting me down for spite as a daily activity, so I feel your pain.