TheHumanElement01TheHumanElement01

Main Audio Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Buffkun Buffkun

Pretty cool

2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish 2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish

Holy Shit!

Photo OP!

Psychopath responds:

WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP!

Phillip The Apple Phillip The Apple

I have no clue

what the fuck I just saw, but I was entertained. Thanks.

TheMikes responds:

Glad to entertain

MONEY-SHOT MONEY-SHOT

Dyslexic Platformer

Fuck it. I'm in. falling is just as amusing as jumping.

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

Crazyness

I just think to myself how much time it would take to get something like this going, and it makes me want to puke. Great job.

|Green Day| When I Come Around (Xythisdi Remix/Cover) |Green Day| When I Come Around (Xythisdi Remix/Cover)

You just copied a midi track and pooped it out of fruity loops or some shit with some echo on a new piano track...or you just moved a few notes...what is this?

Xyhthisdi1987 responds:

I know it sounds low quality, but I actually made it with EastWest ministry of rock, not the standard shit midi tracks that you see beginner musicians use on occasion. I see your concern, but truth is, it is supposed to sound much better, I’m new to the EastWest instruments, so that’s why it’s like that. And I did in fact make the midi myself in FL. I spent two hours on the thing seeing if I could make it sound better at all. I would have recorded the lyrics, but my microphone is broken so I can’t.

thanksgiving thanksgiving