View Profile TheHumanElement01

Pretty cool

Holy Shit!

Photo OP!

Psychopath responds:

WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP!

I have no clue

what the fuck I just saw, but I was entertained. Thanks.

TheMikes responds:

Glad to entertain

2 Game Reviews

Dyslexic Platformer

Fuck it. I'm in. falling is just as amusing as jumping.

Crazyness

I just think to myself how much time it would take to get something like this going, and it makes me want to puke. Great job.

104 Audio Reviews

You just copied a midi track and pooped it out of fruity loops or some shit with some echo on a new piano track...or you just moved a few notes...what is this?

Xyhthisdi1987 responds:

I know it sounds low quality, but I actually made it with EastWest ministry of rock, not the standard shit midi tracks that you see beginner musicians use on occasion. I see your concern, but truth is, it is supposed to sound much better, I’m new to the EastWest instruments, so that’s why it’s like that. And I did in fact make the midi myself in FL. I spent two hours on the thing seeing if I could make it sound better at all. I would have recorded the lyrics, but my microphone is broken so I can’t.

Pretty cool.