TheHumanElement01TheHumanElement01

Main Movies Audio Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Leo's Blues Leo's Blues

I like it. It sets the tone nicely.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks. It took a few revisions to get the mood feeling consistent--wistful, sad, gentle.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Technically it's fine, but the guitar is sorely lacking any real control. It shouldn't be called piano vs. guitar it should be called keyboard piano vs. keyboard guitar.

I normally wouldn't say anything, but I think this would have sounded better with a real guitar.

Shelter (Piano ver.) Shelter (Piano ver.)

Thank you. All I hear here most of the time is the same song over again that my 11 year old niece blasts in her headphones. This has a little Final Fantasy in there.

Zophar and MutantNebula - Sword Out Zophar and MutantNebula - Sword Out

I like this one. It reminds me of a background to one of those pixeljunk games on playstation.

Jammies in Da Drawer Jammies in Da Drawer

Pretty cool. I like it.

Mech Attack Mech Attack

Cool!

I'ma Shit My Pants Tonight I'ma Shit My Pants Tonight

This brings me great happiness.

Father-of-Death responds:

This review brought me great hap-penis

haha haha

Shit! Piss!

Dark Haze Dark Haze

Deadlines sometimes provide pressure which turns the poop into diamonds. I'll put some real guitar on it if you want. Let me know the notes you're using, and I will send you something back. Listen to some of my stuff on guitar on the profile to see if it's legit.

Kryomax responds:

Actually, I wouldn't mind simply collaborating on a new song.

Castles In The Air Castles In The Air

You have an extra note in there. I think some quick reverb thing. I get the uniqueness of it and the use of it in the song, becuase at about 1:20 in that effect matches, but for me I wonder what it sounds like without it. Then again, it's why you took the road you did...so..I like it. As a use of a technique goes in using that effect...definitely good.